Black wudu/wudhu khuff muslim non leather socks. RANDY SUN waterproof socks are more breathable and comfortable than standard leather prayer socks (khuffayn).
This design is thinner than other waterproof socks. Especially ideal for summer / warm season outdoor activities in harsh environment with mud and water all over the place.
Hydrophilic membrane wicks excess sweat away from the skin so you can remain dry and comfortable in hot conditions.
Eco-friendly dyes and membrane in the socks. RANDY SUN hopes to do our best to reduce pollution to the environment.
- Outshell: 61% Nylon, 32% Polyester, 7% Elastane. Durable, Flexible.
- Middle: 100% PolyurethaneWaterproof And Breathable Membrane.
- lining: 66% Coolmax, 30% Polyester, 4% Elastane. Moisture Wicking, Anti-Odor.
Height: Mid Calf / Crew
Ideal for cycling, camping, trekking, hiking, hunting, fishing, gardening, golf, kayaking, rafting, skiing, skating, mountaineering, mountain biking, extreme races and other outdoor activities.
No uncomfortable and embarrassing sweaty feet and trench foot! For workers, trainers, runners, hikers, joggers, backpackers, policeman, military personnel, army, postman, woodman and guides.
- 100% waterproof & highly breathable for all-weather wear. Don't have to choose between waterproofness and breathability;
- Coolmax lining reduces the bacteria on the feet, which minimizes foot moisture and odor, keep your feet healthy;
- Ergonomic design with high elasticity and decent thickness offers a 4-way stretch so your feet will never feel uncomfortably restricted;
- To prevent chafing and irritation the socks have been constructed with flat seams to prevent blisters;
- Prevent feet from touching dirty water. Keep feet dry, clean and hygienic;
Need more than 50 pairs? Contact us for a quotation by email@example.com
Unless otherwise stated, current coupon codes cannot be applied to wholesale orders.
What's your shipping method and what is the cost?
Free shipping all over the world by UPS/FedEx/DHL/TNT. If you have a preference or special cases, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When do you ship?
Orders (of in-stock items) placed Monday - Friday will be processed and shipped the next day. Your package will arrive in 7 business days from the date your package was shipped.
Once product has physically shipped from our warehouse, an e-mail will be sent to inform you that it has shipped and the tracking number will be attached.