100% waterproof crew socks are perfect barriers for use in wet and cold weather conditions. Save your feet from being stinky and wet and painfully pruned by the end of the work day.
Get some pairs for your family and friends as a gift that is functional and beneficial to their feet health. Note: boot width is a little smaller than our normal designs.
Hydrophilic membrane wicks excess sweat away from the skin so you can remain dry and comfortable in hot conditions.
Eco-friendly dyes and membrane in the socks. RANDY SUN hopes to do our best to reduce pollution to the environment.
- Outshell: 61% Nylon, 32% Polyester, 7% Elastane. Durable, Flexible.
- Middle: 100% PolyurethaneWaterproof And Breathable Membrane.
- lining: 66% Coolmax, 30% Polyester, 4% Elastane. Moisture Wicking, Anti-Odor.
Height: Mid Calf / Crew
Ideal for cycling, camping, trekking, hiking, hunting, fishing, gardening, golf, kayaking, rafting, skiing, skating, mountaineering, mountain biking, extreme races and other outdoor activities.
No uncomfortable and embarrassing sweaty feet and trench foot! For workers, trainers, runners, hikers, joggers, backpackers, policeman, military personnel, army, postman, woodman and guides.
- 100% waterproof & highly breathable for all-weather wear. Don't have to choose between waterproofness and breathability;
- Ergonomic design with high elasticity and decent thickness offers a 4-way stretch so your feet will never feel uncomfortably restricted;
- Soft cushioning assures your feet long-lasting comfort, improves athletic performance;
- To prevent chafing and irritation the socks have been constructed with flat seams to prevent blisters;
- Coolmax lining reduces the bacteria on the feet, which minimizes foot moisture and odor;
- Prevent feet from touching dirty water. Keep your feet clean, hygienic and dry;
Need more than 50 pairs? Contact us for a quotation by email@example.com
Unless otherwise stated, current coupon codes cannot be applied to wholesale orders.
What's your shipping method and what is the cost?
Free shipping all over the world by UPS/FedEx/DHL/TNT. If you have a preference or special cases, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When do you ship?
Orders (of in-stock items) placed Monday - Friday will be processed and shipped the next day. Your package will arrive in 7 business days from the date your package was shipped.
Once product has physically shipped from our warehouse, an e-mail will be sent to inform you that it has shipped and the tracking number will be attached.