For customer service or return, please send an email to email@example.com We'll get back to you as soon as possible. If you don't get our reply, please check your spam folder. Thank you!
Windproof waterproor socks protect your feet from water, snow, mud, sand, dirt and insect bite. They are breathable, comfortable, sweat-wicking, cushioning, thermal protective socks providing ankle support and anti blister features.
Our dream is to bring waterproof products of high quality and design to every corner of the world. It is with great joy and enthusiasm that we welcome anyone who has the same goals and is in pursuit of the same dreams as us to become our distributors. Send us an inquiry below and our distribution team will get in to contact. Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Wash Waterproof Socks?
- Hand wash or machine wash below 40℃.
- Drip dry.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
When You Use Waterproof Socks:
- Waterproof socks are waterproof from the toe to just below the cuff of the sock. Don't submerge the sock cuffs in water.
- Always wear waterproof socks inside your footwear.
- Don't leave them in the sun for several weeks. One or two days is enough.