- Hand wash (better) or machine wash, water temperature should not exceed 40℃.
- Do not bleach, do not iron, do not dry clean.
- Do not tumble dry but hang to dry after spin-dry in a well ventilated place.
How to Care for Your Waterproof Socks:
1. Don't be exposed in the sun too long. One or two days is enough.
2. Keep the water line below the cuff. If the socks are submerged in water completely, water may go into the socks from the top cuff.
3. Shoes are recommended. When you walk in river or on the lawn, if you wear waterproof socks only, sharp stones/twigs may stick into the socks and break the function membrane.