RS-TECH, THREE-LAYER CONSTRUCTION
We choose Eco-friendly materials to reduce pollution to the environment.
- Outer Layer: 61% Nylon, 32% Polyester, 7% Elastane. Durable, Flexible.
- Middle Layer: 100% Waterproof And Breathable Membrane.
- Inner Layer: 66% Coolmax, 30% Polyester, 4% Elastane. Moisture Wicking, Anti-Odor.
WATERPROOF & BREATHABLE
Waterproof breathable socks keep your feet dry and comfortable in wet weather.
ANTI-DIRT & CUSHION EFFECT
Waterproof membrane prevents rain, snow, mud, sand, dirt and germs from getting inside your socks. It also offers protection against mosquito bites and much more.
Decent thickness assures your feet and ankle great protection and long-lasting comfort.
MOISTURE WICKING COOLMAX
COOLMAX is a high-performance moisture-wicking polyester fiber developed in 1986 by Invita (which was then called DuPont). Its unique 4-channel fiber design provides enhanced moisture management and highly breathable properties.
This fiber inherently encourages the passage of moisture & heat away from the skin to the surface of the socks for rapid evaporation, which prevents blisters and uncomfortable chafing.
Waterproof windproof socks are ideal for outdoor activities such as dog walking, commuting, cycling, camping, hiking, hunting, fishing, golf, kayaking, skiing, skating, mountaineering, stream crossings, bushcraft, extreme races, etc.
Great gifts for outdoor workers, trainers, runners, hikers, backpackers, police, military personnel, postmen, woodmen and guides. Keep feet comfortable, clean and healthy.
Height: Mid Calf / Crew
Get some pairs for your family and friends as a gift that is functional and beneficial to their foot health.
Foot Length (CM)
How to Wash Waterproof Socks?
- Hand wash or machine wash below 40℃.
- Drip dry.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
When You Use The Socks:
- Waterproof socks are waterproof from the toe to just below the cuff of the sock. Don't submerge the sock cuffs in water.
- Always wear waterproof socks inside your footwear.
- Don't leave them in the sun for several weeks. One or two days is enough.
The lack of international movement has caused problems for most logistics service partners. Therefore, we are unable to offer free shipping outside of the United States. However, to minimize the impact we will share the shipping costs with our customers. Thanks for your support.
What’s your shipping method and what is the cost?
Express shipping is available. Please refer to the chart below for more details.
How long can I expect to receive my order?
USA (no custom duty)
USPS (from USA warehouse)
3-8 Working Days
Within One Week
|Russia||AliExpress Standard Shipping||Free||12-30 Working Days|
|Other Countries||FedEx/UPS/TNT/DHL||$26||Within One Week|
*Dear customers, orders outside the United States may be shipped from our Chinese warehouse or our US warehouse. When your package arrives in your country and goes through the customs clearance process, duties may be incurred.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question.
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return your package within 30 days. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in their original packaging.
- Please take a photo of the socks and its original packing bag, send them to email@example.com. We will get back to you within 24 hours.
- When you receive the return address and send it back, please inform us the TRACKING NUMBER. Please note that you will be responsible for paying for the return postage except for quality problems.
- Refund will be processed within 2 business days after we receive your package. We’ll issue the refund to your original method of payment. Usually you will receive it within 24 hours.
Once your refund has been issued, we will send you an email to notify you. Your patience will be highly appreciated.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, please contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com